1. What do you expect from a horror film?
• Blood, gore and scary parts which make you jump.
• I expect to be scared and to be kept in suspense
• I expect to be scared and to make me jump but then i also want to laugh throughout the film because they are so unreal.
• To be scared
• Villain, Victim
2. What is your favourite type of Horror Genre?
3. Do you like Horror films?
4. Favourite Horror Character and why?
• Jason, because he is an undead character, who is incredibly strong and goes around slicing people with a machete.
• The girl out of silent hill because she's funny and weird
• I don't have one
• I don't have a favourite character.
• I don't have a favourite
• The innocent one, because I don't like the guilty one.
5. Do you watch Horror films?
6. Do you prefer Animated, Biographical/Real life(Hand held) or Cinematic Filming?
• Cinematic filming
• Real, based on true facts
• Cinematic filming
• Cinematic filming and hand held
• Cinematic filming
• Animated
7. Do you like films were justice is served/Killer is killed or the killer survives?
• When the killer is killed
• Killer Dies. HELL YES!!!!
• Killer is killed
• Where the kill survives but then I also like it when he is killed
• I like both endings
• Killer is killed
8. Do you like horror films were they are based on true events?
9. Do you think Horror films should be allowed, or do you think they are fine because they are certificated?
• They are fine because they are certificated.
• As long as they don't make people go completely insane and repugnant then I think they are fine.
• They are fine if they are certificated right
• Yes for people the right age.
• I think they are fine
• I don’t like horrors but everyone has there own opinion
No comments:
Post a Comment